Thursday 5 September 2013

I took Jamie to London!

It was his last day of the summer holidays, so I thought I'd treat him to a day out in London (After convincing dad that I knew what I was doing...)
Firstly we went to Mr Ripley's Believe It Or Not museum, which was filled with wierd and wonderful things that shouldn't be true... but are. It was pretty fun, five floors of strange things, inclusing a mirror maze and a lazer challenge (Which we kicked arse at, only breaking 6 lazers :D)
Then we wandered over to Tate Modern, because I wanted to show him all the free exibits and educate him a little, because he's never been to a big art gallery.
I think he enjoyed it? I kept on quizing him on things, and he knew a bit, and seemed interested in reading more about the work, think i'll take him to more :).
 
We sat by St Pauls Cathedral eating ice cream and then came home, which took FOREVER, because the train got stuck at Edminton Green, because of a dog on the tracks (Awhhh)
Succesfull day of fun :D!
 
 














No comments:

Post a Comment