Sunday 11 August 2013

Visiting Nan and Grandad - Day one - Norwich

It's very rare that I get to go and visit my grandparents, due to me working at the weekend, which really sucks because I miss them, but because it's the summer holidays for Jamie, we got to go for a couple of days during the week! (minus mum who couldn't get it off work)
The first day was just traveling and then general greeting and resting, but on the second day, we all went for a little trip to Norwich town!
 
I've never been to Norwich, even though it's supposed to be all arty and nice. We mainly went to the cathedral, which was absolutely beautiful! I love all the coloured glass windows, and it's amazing to think how it was made all that time ago.
After the cathedral we went for a little walk through the town, and along the rivers (whilst getting lost) and just had a look around.

Here are pictures from the day:
:)
 








 
 

 
 
 <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment