Tuesday 16 July 2013

Mcfly - Best of McFly tour - Wembley Arena

Now, if you know me.... or maybe if I've ever spoken to you for more than an hour, you will know how much of a McFly fan I am.
And I don't mean that lightly at all... I've loved them since I was 13, and I'm very much still in love with them and their music.
I saw them for their 'Best Of McFly Tour' in May, which was my 6th time seeing them (Told you I was a fan!).
I went with my sister Kay (On the right) and my friend Rach (on the left). Kay has also seen them a gazillion times over the years, but for Rach it was her first time, it was pretty fun to watching her get all excited :D
 
 





 
They were as amazing as ever, and I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing them live!
You just can't beat how happy and funny they are on stage <3
Heres a little montage of videos from the concert that I took!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment